Easy-Laser? E970 Parallelism system use the traditional method where a laser beam is pointed alongside the machine, and then deflected 90 degrees towards the measurement object by a penta prism.
The prism is moved along the beam, which is deflected to each roll that is to be measured, and maybe aligned. Both ends of the roll are measured, and you get an angular value which is compared to the reference line (base line) or a reference roll. Besides paper machines, printing machines and rolling mills you can also measure and align rails, overhead tracks, metal sheet cutters and many other types of machines.
The E970 is especially suitable when many objects are to be measured and aligned, and when measuring over a long distance. The maximum distance with a standard system is 80 metres, the number of measurement objects can be several hundred, but is more likely limited by other practical factors than the system software! The alignment of the rolls can be performed in live mode with instant feedback. You can add, remove and remeasure objects any time during measurement. The result is displayed both graphically and digitally in a table, and a PDF report can be produced directly on-site. Then transfer the results to your PC and the data base software EasyLink? (included).
Versatile system for many different kinds of measurements
Easy-Laser? E970 is not only limited to parallelism measurement. You can also use the system to measure level, straightness and flatness on wire sections (suction boxes), flatness on foundations and straightness of rolls. With a few accessories you can also do shaft alignment. This makes the E970 a very cost effective solution for your maintenance department.
- for traditional parallelism measurement with angular prism.2
- especially suitable when many objects are to be measured and aligned
- for machines up to 80 m (40 m+40 m)
- also measures level and flatness of suction boxes and foundations
- 1 Display unit E-series E51
- 1 Laser transmitter D22 incl. tilt table
- 1 Detector E7
- 1 BT wireless unit for E7
- 1 E290 Digital Precision Level
- 1 Extension kit for E290
- 1 Cable 2 m
- 1 Cable 5 m, extension
- 1 Angular prism
- 1 Parallelism kit
- 2 Tripod
- 1 Set of Rods 4×240 mm
- 1 Set of Rods 4×60 mm
- 1 Safety strap for laser transmitter
- 1 Manual
- 1 Measuring tape 5 m
- 1 USB memory stick with documentation
- 1 USB cable
- 1 Battery charger (100?240 V AC)
- 1 Hexagon wrench set
- 1 Shoulder strap for Display unit
- 1 Cleaning cloth for optics
- 1 Carrying case