The data administrator is AMC VIBRO Sp. z o.o. based in Krakow, at ul. Pilotów 2E, KRS number: 0000618618 of Register of Entrepreneurs, for which the registration files are kept by the District Court for Kraków – Śródmieście in Kraków, 11th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, NIP: 6772403385, REGON: 364497010. Data protection is carried out in accordance with generally applicable legal provisions, and their storage takes place on secured servers.
- The service provider is the data administrator of their clients. This means that if you fill out the contact form, sign up for the event or the newsletter on our website, we process your details like: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, position, place of work, company address, IP address.
- Personal data is processed:
- according to the regulations on the protection of personal data,
- to the extent and purpose necessary to establish, shape the content of the Agreement, its change or termination and the correct implementation of Services provided electronically,
- to the extent and purpose necessary to fulfill legitimate interests (legally justified purposes), and processing does not violate the rights and freedoms of the data subject:
- to the extent and purpose consistent with the consent expressed by you if you have completed the contact form,
- to the extent and purpose consistent with the consent expressed by you if you subscribed to the newsletter,
- to the extent and purpose consistent with your consent You have subscribed to a webinar / training / conference.
- Every person to whom the data relates (if we are their administrator) has the right to data access, correction, deletion or limitation of processing, the right to object, the right to file a complaint to the supervisory body.
- Contact the person supervising the processing personal data in the organization of the Service Provider is possible electronically at the e-mail address: email@example.com.
- We reserve the right to process your data after termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of consent only in the scope of seeking possible claims before the court or if national, Union or international oblige us to retain data.
- The provider has the right to share personal data of the User and his other data with entities authorized under the applicable law (e.g. law enforcement).
- Personal data may be removed as a result of the withdrawal of consent or filing a legally admissible objection to the processing of personal data.
- Provider does not share personal data with other entities than authorized under applicable law.
- Personal data are processed only by persons authorized by us or our close cooperants.
- The information gathered includeds IP address, type of browser used, language, type of operating system, Internet service provider, time and date information, location and information sent to the website via the contact form.
- The collected data is used to monitor and check how users use our sites to improve the service by providing more efficient and problem-free navigation. We use Google Analytics tool to monitor user information. This tool records the user?s behavior on our website.
- On our site we use the following types of cookies:
- “performance” cookies, which allow for collection of information on how to use our website
- “functional” cookies, which allow for “remembering” the settings selected by the user and personalizing the user interface, eg in terms of the language or region of the user’s origin, font size, website design, etc.
- The user can disable or restore the option of collecting cookies anytime by changing the settings in the web browser.
Instructions for managing cookies are available at: http: //www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies.
Additional personal details, such as e-mail addresses, are collected only in places where the user clearly consented to this by completing the form. The above data is retained and used only for the needs necessary to perform a given function.