AMC VIBRO ACQUISITION / AVA 2001 is a double channel data acquisition module for signal processing in IEPE standard. Device has a configurable gain for each of the channels. The device is fully powered from USB port.
AVA 2001 is a double channel data acquisition module for signal processing in IEPE standard. Device?s inputs can be also configured as AC or DC inputs. The selected input type is indicated by an appropriate diode on the panel, and can be switched using proper buttons. The device is fully powered from USB port. The small size and weight make the device very convenient to use.
AVA 2001 has configurable gain (1,10,100) for each channel that is indicated on the panel by diodes, and is easily adjustable using buttons on the panel. The device has also signal overload indicator for both channels.
The module is designed for mechanical components condition analysis based on collected vibration time signals.
- Possibility to work with two ICP sensors
- Ability to switch the input type to DC or AC
- Configurable gain (1,10,100) for each channel that is indicated on the panel by diodes (gain can be adjusted by using buttons)
- Indication of signal overload ? for both channels
- The module is fully powered from USB port
- Does not require external drivers for the system
- In the operating system the device is seen as a sound card (it allows to use the module in a variety of applications)
|Number of input channels|
|Input channels connectors|
|Input signal type|
DC, AC, ICP?
24 VDC, 2,4 mA
|Input voltage range|
– AC: 220 k?
x1, x10, x100
typically: -88 dB
1 kHz sinusoid: < -120 dB
multi bit Delta – Sigma
44.1 kHz, 48 kHz (16 bit, 24 bit)
|Anti-aliasing filter gain|
– 0-0,39 F: ? 0,1 dB
approx. mA 300
60 x 100 x 30 mm
0°C – 70°C