AMC VIBRO ACQUISITION / AVA 2000 is a double channel data acquisition module for signal processing in IEPE standard. The device is fully powered from USB port.
AVA 2000 is a double channel data acquisition module for signal processing in IEPE standard. Device?s inputs can be also configured as AC or DC inputs. The selected input type is indicated by an appropriate diode on the panel, and can be switched using proper buttons. The device is fully powered from USB port. The small size and weight make the device very convenient to use. The module is designed for mechanical components condition analysis based on collected vibration time signals.
- Possibility to work with two ICPsensors
- Ability to switch the input type to DC or AC
- The module is fully powered from USB port
- Does not require external drivers for the system
- In the operating system the device is seen as a sound card (it allows the use of the module in a variety of applications)
|Number of input channels|
|Input channels connectors|
|Input signal type|
DC, AC, ICP?
24 VDC, 2,4 mA
|Input voltage range|
– AC: 220 k?
typically: -88 dB
1 kHz sinusoid: < -120 dB
multi bit Delta – Sigma
44.1 kHz, 48 kHz (16 bit, 24 bit)
|Anti-aliasing filter gain|
– 0-0,39 F: ? 0,1 dB
60 x 100 x 30 mm
0°C – 70°C