We cordially invite you to participate in the free industrial workshop “MOIRA industrial meeting” within the MOIRA project organized by AMC VIBRO and Wroclaw University of Science and Technology.
The event aims to share knowledge and experience about recent development in the field of monitoring of large-scale complex technological systems, modern solutions and research in the field of monitoring equipment and infrastructure, and novel signal processing tools for the monitoring of industrial processes based on machine learning methods.
- Participants will learn about the application of signal processing and data mining technologies for monitoring machinery and industrial processes. In particular, the following subjects will be presented as separate sessions:
- information extraction from heterogeneous data
- fleet monitoring
- multi-sensor diagnostics & prognostics
- The meeting is addressed primarily to the maintenance managers, technical specialists, chief mechanics and other specialists dealing with condition monitoring and diagnostics of industrial machines.
- For the sake of the comfort of our attendees, the meeting is going to be conducted in a hybrid formula:
- ONSITE at the Wroclaw University of Science and Technology
- ONLINE via ClickMeeting platform
Participation in the event is free of charge, provided earlier registration!