About the event
We invite all scientific and research workers specializing in machinery condition monitoring and diagnostics based on vibration measurement and analysis to take part in AMC VIBRO premiere online event on AV TEST BENCH research-educational device.
During this event, you will be able to:
- see the construction of the rig, the specifications of individual parts and subassemblies,
- take a closer look at both the mechanical part and the built-in AV MONITOR 4000 data acquisition and processing,
- know how to simulate typical failures of the mechanical elements and diagnose them using VIBnavigator software.
Participation in the event is free of charge!*
Why AV TEST BENCH is "a must-have" for your research?
Thanks to AV TEST BENCH you are able to:
- measure and analyze vibration signals originating from bearings, shaft, gearbox,
- regulate smoothly the speed and load of the machine,
- witness normal wear of mechanical elements,
- simulate mechanical failures such as unbalance, misalignment, bearing failures etc and study their impact on vibration signals,
- use a built-in AVM4000 real-life industrial condition monitoring system for data acquisition, analysis and visualization or connect your own measurement system,
- use a real-life industrial condition monitoring system for data acquisition, analysis and visualization or connect your own measurement system,
- …take your research to the next level!
- Introduction, company profile
- AV TEST BENCH overview
- Purpose, general overview
- Mechanical part
- Drive train: motors, shaft, bearings, gearbox
- Front panel & controls
- Rear panel & connections
- System part
- Sensors, BNC front panel
- AVM4000 data acquisition and processing module
- VIBnavigator software overview, the default configuration for AV TEST BENCH
- Live demo – how to simulate various failures with AV TEST BENCH and study their influence on vibrations with VIBnavigator software
- Bearing defects
- Gearbox condition
- Sensor malfunction
- Petro BRATKO – Graduated from the University of Economics in Krakow, Faculty of Economics and International Relations. Key Account Manager at AMC VIBRO. For over 5 years at AMC VIBRO, has been responsible for machinery condition monitoring and diagnostics products and services portfolio. Strongly committed to sharing knowledge about modern systems in the field of vibrodiagnostics and their economic benefits to the customers’ businesses. Manages the international network of AMC VIBRO partners. Fluent in three foreign languages. Connect with me on Linkedin.
The presentation will be conducted on the ClickMeeting platform – a well-known tool for organizing online events.
- Access to the Internet (recommended browsers: Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge; the event may not work properly when using Internet Explorer).
- working headphones or speakers
- ClickMeeting application (only for people using mobile devices)
“We have been using AV TEST BENCH for several years. The stand is great for the implementation of research projects (we have done four already!). It was very useful in conducting an international doctorate as well. Moreover, it is functional and easy to expand.”
PhD Kajetan Dziedziech
AGH University of Science and Technology