The platform allows to:
- reduce the number of failures and downtime by up to 70%,
- decrease maintenance costs by up to 20%,
- increase the lifetime of monitored machines by up to 30%.
A wide range of configurations allows adjusting the system to the functional needs and financial capabilities of the customer. Moreover, the ease of future expansion makes it possible to spread out the investment in time. This provides a unique business benefit allowing to start from an inexpensive basic version of the system for monitoring of a single machine, and further gradual expansion into an advanced platform for remote diagnostics of the entire enterprise.
AVM 4000 is a modular, multichannel, and autonomous system design for advanced diagnostics of rotor machines. The system monitors and protects operating machines through conditioning, high-quality acquisition of signals and process parameters, all well as their continuous analysis. Due to the real-time data validation technology, as well as automated machine operational states detection and advanced diagnostic analyses, the system effectively detects anomalies in an early development phase and significantly reduces the number of false alarms.Read more
VIBnavigator is the user interface of the AVM 4000DC/P platform. It is primarily used for event monitoring, data viewing, configuration and administration of the system. On one hand the interactive and easy to use browser ensures intuitive handling for the operator. On the other, it offers to the maintenance and diagnostic teams a wide functionality for processing and analysis of signals. High degree of configurability and automation of operations make it very easy to verify the causes of an alarm.Read more
Condition monitoring is a profitable investment. Find out why:
- Industrial manufacturing value in Poland is estimated at 850 billion PLN (200 billion euro)
- Loss caused by machines failures, lack disposition is estimated at 51 billion PLN (12 billion euro)
- 23% of entrepreneurs confirm, that they suffer losses due to machine failures
- 90% of entrepreneurs, who use condition monitoring confirm, that they have reduced their downtime at least by half
- 14% of entrepreneurs estimate, that thanks to condition monitoring they have avoided critical failure
+48 662 022 128
+48 (12) 362 97 62