With system Easy-Laser? E710 you ensure that the machines have optimal conditions for problem-free operation, without risk of unplanned downtime etc.
Easy-Laser? E710 is an alignment system that is complete in its full meaning. It does not just give you all the functions for shaft alignment, it also gives the opportunity to check the machine base and any bearing play using the standard equipment! ?
Programs for horizontal machines, soft foot checks, machine trains, vertical/flange mounted and cardan/offset mounted machines are included. Furthermore programs for straightness, flatness/twist and parallelism measurement are included. Using accessories you can also align sheaves/pulleys with digital precision and check vibration levels. No other system on the market can offer this flexibility! Large, clear colour screen, wireless measuring units (included as standard), long operating life and robust design give a measurement system that is both reliable and easy to use.
Easy to use = fast and efficient
When we talk about simplicity we mean several things, for example, simple to place or mount the measurement equipment on the measurement object, easy to perform the measurement and easy to interpret the measurement result. With Easy-Laser E710 you can measure all types of rotating machine, large and small, equally well, regardless of shaft diameter. Wireless measuring units (laser/detector) enable you to work more freely. The measurement values can be registered with only 40° rotation of the shafts. You can then align it ?live? using the measuring units in any position around the shaft. The read off unit programs guide you step-by-step through the measuring procedure for the perfect measuring result.
- easy to learn, easy to use
- 3 year warranty gives assurance
- fast service and support 48-hours Express service if necessary.
- ergonomic design
- low overall costs during the entire lifecycle of the product, for example servicing, accessories, etc.
- Endurio? Power management system ensures that you never have to stop in the middle of a measurement because the battery has run out.
- expandable / adaptable A wide range of accessories means that you can adapt the measurement system to your needs, now and in the future.
- 1 Measuring unit M
- 1 Measuring unit S
- 1 Display unit
- 2 BT wireless units
- 2 Cables 2 m
- 2 Shaft brackets with chains
- 2 Extension chains
- 2 Magnet bases
- 2 Offset brackets
- 4 Rods 120 mm [4.72?]
- 4 Rods 60 mm [2.36?]
- 1 Measuring tape 3 m [9.8?]
- 1 Manual
- 1 Quick manual
- 1 USB memory stick with EasyLink? software
- 1 USB cable
- 1 Charger (100?240 V AC)
- 1 Toolbox
- 1 Shoulder strap for display unit
- 1 Optical cleaning cloth
- 1 Carrying case